This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.


Keith Whann

--Keith Whann--
| 3 2 1
--Keith Whann--
Keith Whann
On 10/30/16, 12:51 PM

Yes. You are referring to the IRS Cash Reporting Requirements and they require any business accepting $10,000 or more in cash to file a Form 8300 with the IRS. Regardless of whether a payment is received as a down payment or as payment for the full cash price of a vehicle, you still need to fill out a Form 8300 since you received a cash payment of $10,000.

  • Flag

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

Keep Informed

Compliance Q&A

This section provides dealer F&I compliance related questions and answers. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)


Asked: 10/30/16, 12:51 PM
Seen: 1240 times
Last updated: 10/30/16, 12:51 PM